What are the characteristics of the laboratory mixer?
What’s the characteristic of laboratory mixer? Many operators might not know very well about it, but it is necessary that they should know very well about mixer. Now professional engineers from Sower Group will make a comprehensive introduction for you about it.
1. Laboratory mixer has the design of strong torque, which is applicable for medium or high viscosity’s mixing.
2. Laboratory mixer is is elegant in design, with brushless motor of direct current with no need of maintenance and with low noise. The rotating speed is controlled by the precise microprocessor. Laboratory mixer has the extremely safe circuit, overloading protection makes it to be flexible and convenient for using.
3. The laboratory mixer is designed with hollow shaft, which can be inserted into and move up and down, meeting the various processing requirement efficiently.
4. Laboratory mixer could work continuously.
5. Laboratory mixer has the double protection insulation function, which largely guarantees the safety.
6. Laboratory mixer has the blades which can be fast connected, easy for dismantling and changing.
7. The modular design of the laboratory mixer makes it to be combined flexibly.
Sower Group supplies customized mixer according to clients’ requirements. Sower’s professional engineers will provide first class products and technical solutions for clients with their rich experiences within chemical equipment field.
Please contact customer service online to obtain the most accurate information. Back