Laboratory mixer’s introduction and working principle
What’s the mixer’s introduction and working principle? Nowadays, many enterprises are using this machine, while operators are usually not very clear about it and many problems happened. Sower Group’s engineer will make a detailed analysis for you.
1. Laboratory mixer is suitable for the blending between solid and liquid, or liquid and liquid;
2. The strong-torque motor is suitable for mixing materials of high viscosity;
3. Various types of mixing blades are suitable for various capacity and types of processing, the mixing blades can be quickly replaced which is suitable for small capacity’s dispersing and mixing of the laboratory.
4. The laboratory mixer is convenient for using and advanced in technology, which could meet various materials’ dispersing and mixing experiments requirement easily.
5. It is stepless speed regulated, with rotating times display, with the advantages of stable operation, low noises, long hours working, easy cleaning and easy maintenance etc.
Sower Group carries out the policy of “Quality and service is most important”, and will do its best to provide all the clients with satisfying products and services, thus to improve Sower’s competitiveness, thus to get sustainable business running capability. Sower will build itself into the large-scale group of first class quality within domestic chemical machinery industry!
Please contact customer service online to obtain the most accurate information. Back