How to maintain the lifting mixer?
How to maintain the lifting mixer? There must many people who are not clear about the maintenance of lifting mixer. The knowledge and mastery of mixer’s maintenance before using is necessary to prolong the mixer’s using life and prevent the unnecessary waste. Sower’s engineers made a comprehensive analysis on the maintenance of mixer in detail.
1. Users should inspect whether there is any scraping phenomenon in the rotating part and material tank before mixing, once the scraping is found user should adjust it in time. Speed reducing tank can be used after the oil being filled in.
2. Whether each part is fastened or not? User should clean the dirty materials inside of the tank. Before starting up the mixer, location controlling device need to be installed.
3. Before filling the materials, the mixer should be test running with no material.
4. While the mixer is running, cut off the electricity right away once the running direction is found to be not conformed with requirement, then adjust in time.
5. Put the materials into the tank then close it, set the time on the time plate. Mixer will stop automatically within the set time.
6. Stop the mixer first to get the materials off, and clean the tank in time. Once the machine is running operators should be by side instead of going away.
By the above analysis, you must know the lifting mixer’s maintenance better.
Please contact customer service online to obtain the most accurate information. Back